Development Report Q1 2017
Capitalizing on recent tailwinds
Regular additions to our team are enabling us to accelerate our development processes. This past quarter, we managed to launch some exciting new upgrades to the PressPage platform!
We've completed several updates to PressPage Mail, our module which enables users to manage contacts and create and send email campaigns directly from within PressPage. Recently developed upgrades include:
- Mail Usage Activity: new statistics give insight into an account's mail usage, reputation and a summary of email activity like sent and opened emails, clicks etc. This can be viewed per day, week, month or since the beginning of the account.
- Ordering of text blocks in email campaigns has been improved
- After a quality update, all attachments come out more clearly in email campaigns
- The link and text for unsubscribing can now be customized
The Media Manager has also benefited from a number of recent upgrades. These are the most important ones:
- Item data (title, description, copyright, tags etc.) can be copied to all available languages
- Uploaded files are automatically selected for direct use to improve workflow
- Exif data (photo information) from uploaded files are automatically transferred to the Media Manager
Some other improvements to the PressPage platform are worth mentioning in this development report as well. The Image module, for example, now includes the option to mass copy selected images and their order to all other available languages. The Module Order page received an interface upgrade, which allows for easier access to modules and quick removal of modules. Lastly, creating tickets in the Support section now comes with the option to add multiple attachments.
As always, we invite you to stay up to date by checking the roadmap in the main PressPage Manager menu (top-right corner) for upcoming functionalities!
Development Report Q4 2017
Development Report Q3 2017
PressPage provides a SaaS PR platform with additional services for creation of advanced social newsrooms, virtual press centers and online media hubs. It enables brands to publish and distribute rich content, and provides direct insights into the results. PressPage empowers PR professionals by adding efficiency and effectiveness to their daily work routine.