Grow your PR impact - whichever plan you choose
ProfessionalStarting from $399 / month Billed annually
- Fully branded newsroom based on your existing website
- 5 users
- Whitelabel, standalone, or custom domain newsroom integration
- Unlimited publishing
- Email & CRM Unlimited contacts, 5000 emails per month
- Limited RSS feeds
- Social media feed integrations Add your social media feeds to your newsroom
- Social media push distribution Distribute newsroom stories to your social media channels instantly
- User management, roles and permissions
- Analytics & Reporting
- Two-factor authentication and IP restrictions
- Onboarding and implementation assistance
- Standard terms & conditions
PremiumStarting from $799 / month Billed annually
- Everything in “Professional”
- 15 users
- Fully branded newsroom, designed to fit the needs of your brand
- Feature pages Dedicated pages to showcase your executive team or PR representatives, or used as landing pages for media
- Subscription forms
- Unlimited RSS feeds
- Coverage display Upload and display external media coverage on your newsroom
- Media library Add a public-facing multimedia library to your newsroom for journalists.
- News embargo functionality Add username and password credentials to your press release links when you distribute them to the media
- Single Sign-on SAML-based Single Sign-on is currently available via three identity providers: Azure, Okta and OneLogin.
- Training sessions
- In-depth onboarding and implementation assistance
- Dedicated support
- Dedicated client success manager
- Standard terms & conditions
- Everything in “Premium”
- 30 users
- Advanced setup for a global rollout of newsrooms for multiple (sub)brands and/or languages
- Holding/umbrella configurations
- Content permissions - Restrict internal access to sensitive content
- Dedicated client success manager and implementation project manager
- Contract review & custom SLA
Mail Premium$199 / month Billed annually Boost your distribution efforts with custom branded templates, and email domains, senders. Includes 25,000 emails per month and deeper campaign analytics
Media DatabaseStarting from $275 / month Billed annually Expand your reach with a global database of over 1 million unique media contacts. Search by publication, topic, location, language, or keywords.
Crisis Communications$250 / month Billed annually Set up dark pages and holding statements that can be launched in minutes. Includes emergency auto-scaling to handle traffic spikes and the ability to redirect traffic to a specific press release
Frequently asked questions
Can older content be migrated to a PressPage newsroom?
Yes, your existing content archive can be migrated to your PressPage newsroom or blog using an RSS feed
Will the newsroom designs be branded?
During onboarding, we’ll ensure that the newsroom fits the branding of your website. It will be designed to look exactly like a part of your website, and it will be integrated into your existing website’s URL. It will also follow your website’s existing header and footer. There will not be any PressPage branding on your newsroom.
Can I integrate the newsroom with my website?
Integrating your PressPage newsroom with your website can be done in two ways, either through a subfolder integration (www.yourcompany.com/newsroom) or subdomain integration (newsroom.yourcompany.com)
Is the media database GDPR compliant?
Yes, journalists and influencers have all opted-in to the media database.
What is the difference between the media database and the CRM?
PressPage includes a CRM in all packages where you can upload and keep track of your own contacts. These can be media contacts you have existing relationships with or people who have subscribed through the subscription forms on your newsroom. The media database includes over 900,000 journalists and influencers that you can search through.
Who owns the content that we upload?
All the content you publish or upload is owned by your organization.
What security features are included?
All packages come with two-factor authentication, IP restrictions and automatic session time-outs. Premium and Enterprise packages can also enable single sign on (SSO). We currently offer SAML-based SSO via three identity providers: Azure, Okta and OneLogin.
What languages does the platform support?
The platform functionality is in English, but you can create and publish content in over 50 languages.
Is PressPage mobile-responsive?
Yes, your newsroom and stories are set up to be mobile responsive. You can also access the platform through your mobile device, allowing you to easily do work and publish content on-the-go.
Can I assign different permissions for each user?
Yes. Within PressPage, you can assign various roles to different users. You are able to restrict access to content, as well as activity. For example, if you have newsrooms in multiple languages and you work with local PR agencies, you can give each PR agency access to the relevant newsroom. You can also restrict the ability to publish content live, or completely hide content (such as crisis holding statements or financial news) from certain user roles.
Trusted by the World's leading brands
Request your demo
Discover why companies around the world use PressPage to support their PR activity.Get Started
Dedicated Customer Support
99.99% uptime last 12 months